Thursday, May 12, 2011

24 Weeks of Sequentials pt. XVIII

Short and sweet this week... Here's page 18.


In case you've missed the previous pages you can find them through the following links, or visit older posts.

I had a great time this past weekend at Clem's Comics and Games in Lansing, MI. Thanks everyone for stopping by and chatting with me. I had a great time doing sketch's and having general witty banter and talking about comic book nonsense.

Now it's time I got back to work, there's a lot to do before the next con.

-Jacot

3 comments:

abouelse said...

Love the last panel. That shot in the side view mirror is awesome!

Bruce said...

This is a great page, Jay! Plenty of action and good angles.

Jay Jacot said...

Thanks guys!

Sherief, that last panel was the money shot for me, I had way to much fun building the page up to that moment.

Bruce, I never really though about this page a being full of action, but you're right they really are action shots. I really wanted the sense each panel or moment building the pressure until it blows over the top in the last panel.

I'd be lying if I said the sideview mirrors weren't one of my favorite things on this page.

-Jacot