Tuesday, May 24, 2011

24 Weeks of Sequentials pt. XIX

Well now... it looks like I'm a little behind schedule on the "first 24 weeks" thing. Well here's the next page to enjoy.


In case you've missed the previous pages you can find them through the following links, or visit older posts.

Be sure to take a minute and check out Ryan Claytor's new page of "And Then One Day" #9 over at his website www.elephanteater.com.

With this page done there's only 5 pages left, time to close up the issue and get back on track. The next page will be posted this Saturday night and will be followed up by another page on the normal Tuesday schedule.

Off to sleep, work, then come home and work some more.

Have fun everyone, I hope that you've been enjoying this journey with me.

-Jacot

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jay,

I always enjoying your comic each week and you not let me down. Your works always amazing and keeps it up what you doing. Looking forward to see next page.

Cheers,
Josh