Tuesday, March 1, 2011

24 Weeks of Sequentials pt. IX

Well here we are at week nine, seriously where does the time go? Hell, imagine how It'll feel at week 24. It'll probably feel like I just blinked and there was suddenly 24 pages in front of me.

Only time will tell, eh?

I'll keep the chatter to a minimum... and now... page 9.


I hope everyone is enjoying these new pages, I'm enjoying creating them. Can't wait to see the finished product in print.

In case you've missed the previous pages you can find them through the following links, or visit older posts.


That's all for this week. I'm back off to work, maybe I can get ahead on this stuff and get a chance to post more art on here.

-Jacot

1 comment:

abouelse said...

Intrigue! I'm really enjoying this so far, there is now a reason for Tuesday!