Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wolverine Colors are done!

As promised here's the color version of the Wolverine Pin-up. I would of had this piece done and posted last night but was feeling a little under the weather. Here it is now though... Hope you enjoy (as always click on the image to open a larger version in a new window)...



I'm working on finishing some more posters before this weekend. the posters as well as this wolverine will be available for Cherry Capital Con.

I'm still toying with color everyday, any comment or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

-Jacot

1 comment:

Monica Lynne Vallejo said...

Awsome!!! You finally finished it!LOL I know that it would sell very well at the con =3 Unfortunately, I was not able to attend becuase of time and finacial problems =C I want to have a talk with you too, I will give you a call sometime this week.