Saturday, August 8, 2009

SAMURAI CONCEPT

Here's a quick little piece I did at this weeks LADD meeting.

I'm setting the piece up for colors right now and will post them soon. Earlier today I had the opportunity to sit down with Jason Howard and get a little hands on tutoring with how he creates and approaches his colors. My mind was spinning with information that I had to get down on paper. I feel very focused and finally have direction to define my coloring style.

A lot of the previous post will be getting color soon, I have some jobs to get out of the way first. But they will be coming soon... I feel half on the verge of insanity with so much in my head begging to come out.

So without any further ramblings (so I can get back to work) here's the piece from LADD.



-Jacot

1 comment:

Robert Forest said...

I like it a lot. ...but What happenned to the details in the Shoulder plates of the armour? I miss them.