Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cherry Capital Con 2011 Wrap-up

First thing right off the bat, if you are expecting the next page of The Tao of Snarky: The Cutting Edge it will be arriving late.

Hopefully I will have page 23 finished this weekend and the last page posted next week. This past weekend and having a table at C3 put a damper on the production schedule. This isn't a bad thing I had a great weekend.

Everyone involved with the Cherry Capital Con has done a great job putting together the show. Every year it keeps getting better. It was great seeing so many old friends and meeting quite a few new ones. I'm already looking forward to 2012. Also some plans were set in motion, only plans, but soon hopefully reality... more info coming when I get it.

So what do I have for you this week? Well it's the new print I debuted at C3! (hint: click on the image and it'll open in a new window/tab, it'll be easier to read.)


Once again a big thank you to Michael Akerley, Rob Humphrey, and the entire staff at C3. Keep up the great work, I'll be there every year that C3 happens.

I'm getting back to work... missing these self imposed deadlines is getting to me.

Oh wait... almost forgot.

One person who wasn't hindered by production over the weekend is Ryan Claytor. Ryan has posted his new page for "And then One Day #9" at his website www.elephanteater.com he has a fantastic dream sequence image on this page... well what are you waiting for go check it out!

See everyone back here next Tuesday night,

-Jacot

No comments: