Thursday, June 2, 2011

24 Weeks of Sequentials pt. XXI

Welcome back everyone, or for those enjoying this for the first time... welcome (that was anti climactic.) If you'd like scroll down and start reading from the beginning (links to previous pages are below the image, clicking on any links will open them in a new window.) We're getting really close to wrapping up the first issue of "The Cutting Edge" story arc. After taking a read feel free to leave some feedback, I love hearing from all of you.

And now without further ado, here's page 21

But first, I apologize this page would have been up last night however Illustrator crashed as I was completing the very last word balloon... and... I didn't save anything I had done. So Frustrated I put it down for the evening, crashed, then completed the page after the day job and a softball game. Sorry for the delay... Need to upgrade from CS3.

Now, truly without further ado...


In case you've missed the previous pages you can find them through the following links, or visit older posts.

Just a reminder I'll be at the following Conventions.

June 18, 2011 10AM-6PM
The Grand Wayne Center
Ft. Wayne, IN

Grand Traverse Resort
Traverse City, MI

Hopefully I'll get to see some of you readers out there at these great shows, feel free to stop by for witty banter...

Now to work on page 22, only three pages left...

-Jacot

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome, well done Jay. Three more pages to go complete 24 pages... Keeps it up good work.

DeMyztikX said...

I f-ing love the Tao of Snarky. I either bought or maybe you gave me a copy at Motor City a while back. I also bought a print of the cover because I f-ing love that cover. I am so glad I found this.