Tuesday, February 8, 2011

24 Weeks of Sequentials pt. VI

Here we are week six. Time flies and I find Tuesday coming on sooner and sooner. I'd be lying if I said Tuesdays don't excite me though... here's the reason why.



I swear we're going to get out of this alley soon, I've had enough of drawing brick walls in the background. After all you can only do so much to keep it interesting.

In case you've missed the previous pages through the following links.


As with every Tuesday be sure to stop over at Ryan Claytor's website where he's posted his next page of And Then One Day#9. www.elephanteater.com.

Throughout his auto-biographical account of his conversation with Dr Polkinhorn, Ryan has utilized his illustrating prowess to extrapolate the concepts that are being discussed. He's really taking his work to a new level with every page. Ryan is quickly becoming this generation's Scott McCloud.

Until next week,

-Jacot

No comments: