Tuesday, May 3, 2011

24 Weeks of Sequentials pt. XVII

Her we are on the trip to the end of issue 1. For the last 8 Pages I'm going to leave the pages with just the line art. I'm doing this for a few reasons, first to give you a reason to by issue 1 when it comes out but mainly to free up some of my creative time to work o other projects leading into the convention season.

Speaking of conventions this will be the first year in the past 5 years I will not be tabling at the Motor City Comic Con. I don't have anything new finished and ready to be released at this time, and it'll be a nice break. So the next show I will be doing is Summit City Con in Fort Wayne, IN.

Well that's enough rambling for now, here's page 17, enjoy.


In case you've missed the previous pages you can find them through the following links, or visit older posts.

As with every Tuesday be sure to stop over at Ryan Claytor's website where he's posted his next page of And Then One Day#9. He managed to sneak in another homage to Family Circus. www.elephanteater.com

I'll be a Clem's Collectibles this Saturday from 10am -2pm for Free Comic Book Day. Sketches free for children under 12, come on down and check out a great yearly event. The title says it all, FREE COMIC BOOKS!!! Though you might wanna buy some comics as well.

See every one back here next week.

-Jacot

No comments: