Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's been a while

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted...

I've dropped the ball...

I've been keeping myself busy thought writing content for the new Comics Obscura Website including submission guidelines and new contracts for submissions.

I also took some time this past weekend and changed the setup of my office in our studio. It was some work reorganizing but in the end it's a good change and will help me stay on task with producing work.

I'll have some new stuff up soon as well as some updates on Knights of Columbus and Snarky work. I've been working a lot on my style, giving it a little refinement. i had some great words of wisdom from Jason Howard at the last LADD meeting and it's really pushed my work and how I'm producing it.

It's fun getting all the kinks out of my work and getting feedback about what people like and what they don't like.

Well gotta go do some more organizing... I'll be posting some art soon.

-Jacot

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You live! Long time no see my friend and nice hear you again. I see you been really busy and wish you well thing well smoothly. Shoot me email if you want hang out someday...

Josh H.